Friday, December 4, 2020

Culture Festival

   Culture Festival

Yesterday it was culture festival.First the Kapa Haka group performed then some of the head students were talking. After that it was the irish group.Then it was the Fijian group And I was in that group I was a bit nervous but I did it and in the middle of the dance when I was on  my knees my pue pue fell a bit off because my knees were on it.When the Fijian group were dancing it  was raining and when the performance  finished I went to get otai and then  me my mum and my sister went to room 7 to get some clothes and i got a BNZ brand new shirt and it's a bit big on me we spent a long time shopping in room 7 which was a bit boring and we missed on the other performances because me and my sister and my mum had to go home and I didn’t want to miss on it but we went home because it was raining.THAT WAS THE WORST CULTURE FESTIVAL I EVER HAD!


No comments:

Post a Comment