Thursday, May 27, 2021

The Tsunami

    

                                            The Tsunami


            One day there was lots of traffic on the beach and I was going to Mission Bay beach then suddenly I heard some splashes around me. As I turned I saw that there was a big tsunami and I didn’t know what to do. I stayed in the car and I got washed up on the ocean. I opened the door and I swam to an island I didn’t know where I was so I just had a look around the island. I found some people that made a wooden house out of trees from the island. I went to them, when they saw me they welcomed me and gave me a tour around the island. They let me stay at their place and I wouldn't have to worry about anything because now I live on that island. We would always play games have swims and eat different food that we never tried. I will always be welcomed there because they think I am the best and we will always be friends.


For this task had to do a writing about a tsunami so I basically had to use my imagination to make up a story by looking at the picture. Hope you enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment