Wednesday, May 5, 2021

My Autumn Holidays

                    My Autumn Holidays 775 Pink Candy Floss Background Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos  from Dreamstime

On Sunday 3rd of May it was our Easter Sunday, I went to church with my mum, my dad, grandma and my sister. It was fun because there was candy floss and, ice cream, hotdogs, popcorn, and chips.


There were lots of activities planned for that day, we arrived really early and no one was there until someone came and picked up my sister to go on a trip to Jump. While she was at jump  I was in the church with rest of my family.


Slowely lots of people came and I enjoyed my day by having candy floss, a hotdog and playing on the bouncy castle. Later on I did an Easter Egg hunt and I collected more then 20 Easter Eggs.


After a while I got a flower shaped balloon, the best part is every things in there was for free. At the end of it my sister came with burger king and we were sharing it, there was fries nuggets and a cheese burger. My sister doesn't like cheese burgers but she tried it then I ate the rest and then we finally went home and that was so fun I want that to happen again.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Joanna
    you looked like you had a fun holiday.
    Did you have a sugar rush?
    Good bye have a safe week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nadal. I did have a sugar rush and I did have such a fun holiday.

    ReplyDelete