Monday, May 31, 2021

The Friendly Fairy

  

The Friendly Fairy


It was a dark littile forest and a friendly littile fairy that lived next to me. We would always hang out together so we would always go to water parks in summer and we would go to ski places in winter and we would do snowball fights.


 But one day  something wasn’t right so I went to her and she told me our forest was getting destroyed, I saw that our forest was getting destroyed by someone evil so I tried to quickly build a machine that would destroy the evil guy and when I saw the evil guy it was Dobby and even worse it was Dobby's evil twin.


 He was the one who was lifting the forest and he was even destroying the forest so I quickly used my gun machine and I shot Dobby with it and that machine would make anyone shrink so I shot Dobby and I interrogated him and I told him why did you do that, I grabbed him with my hand and told him if he doesn’t put the forest down and rebuild it with hs powers then I would got to the nearest volcano and I would drop him so then there will be no harm to our forest and so my friend can be happy again so he chose not to die and he put back our forest and he rebuilded it just the way it was with his powers and he teleported to his house and me and my friend lived happily ever after.


for this task I had to use my imagination and think of a story from the picture up here so I made a story about a friendly fairy and an evil twin of Dobby's.
I hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Joanna I like the way you have used your imagination.
    How long did you take to do all of this ? I hope you enjoy your weekend and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nadal thank you for looking at my blog post and it took me like 20-25
      minutes to finish it. I hope you enjoy your weekend too.

      Delete
  2. Hello Joanna
    I really liked your writing and how you shot dobby's evil twin I thought that it was really funny.

    How long did it take you?

    Hope you have a great week


    ReplyDelete