Friday, November 19, 2021

KIDNAPPED!

                                     Chapter 1


It was a dark and stormy night. I was with my family looking for my dad's wallet we were at the beach and it was so hard to see so then we were just about to go home when all of a sudden a monster grabbed my leg and my family was trying to save me but unfortunately they couldn’t because they got caught too, these monsters had very yellow teeth, very bright eyes and they were very tall, I was screaming HELP! so loud but no one could hear me.


 These monsters took me and my family in the woods and we didn’t know where we were but then we saw a lot of these monsters they were everywhere. It was like a monster city. Then they put me on the ground and I couldn’t see where my family was but then I tried to escape but they just dragged me back inside.



 so I waited till night then I sneaked out the window but then I saw one of them awake so I quickly went back inside and so I just slept so when I woke up in the morning one of them gave me breakfast it was cereal and I was wondering why and where did they get it from when we aren’t even near any supermarket but then they took me outside and there I saw my family every single one of them.


 My sister, dad and my mum and we thought that these monsters just wanted us here because they wanted to see what humans were like. Some of them were nice and some of them were mean. 


Then we were just about to leave but then the monsters grabbed us again so we tried calling the cops but they wouldn’t answer so we just stayed and the nice ones gave us food to eat and they were being nice to us but the psycho ones would grab us and eat us as so the nice ones protected us and sadly one of the nice ones got beaten up so bad that it died. 


The next morning all the monsters were hiding and we saw missing posters of us and the police were searching for us everywhere but every time we tried to leave they would grab us so then we thought of a plan. We shouted HELP! As loud as we could but then a cop quickly told the others that he heard something so they looked where we were and we tried going to them and they all grabbed us before these monsters could catch us and there were helicopters everywhere to distract them. The helicopters even took them with gigantic traps. Then the police took us inside one of their cars and they drove away as quickly as they could but the monsters couldn’t catch us.                                                                                          




Chapter 2

After all that the police took us into the questioning room I went first and they said        that these monsters have been kidnapping people for years and we are the only          people that survived and we were so happy  then  when all of us  were finished we all went home and  were very  happy that we survived. And at the same time we were sad because we wanted to stay with the nice ones The End!


By Joanna. Iskander


2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna,
    Well done for completing your writing task! I love the title of your story it made me interested enough to click on your blog and take a look on your story. As I read through your writing it felt like pictures of the real story inside my head! Loved how you have set it up as chapters, I guess you were really proud of yourself as soon as you posted your writing on your blog!

    *Questions*
    Did anyone in your family help you to create this creative writing?
    How long did you think this took you?
    Did you enjoy writing?
    Are you planning to make another story of chapters?
    Anyways, keep up the great learning, I'm sure Mrs Dhaliwal enjoyed reading your story as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Uheina,
      Thank you for reading my story. and right now I will answer your questions.

      1. No one helped me.
      2. It took me 2 days to finish.
      3. Yes I did enjoy writing it.
      4. Maybe.

      Thank you.

      Delete