Thursday, March 26, 2020

Hedgehog

On Thursday  I went to my grandmas house with my sister and my mum, when we arrived at her house she was so happy to see us. My sister and I enjoy spending time at my grandma's house we always have fun time. Later that day when we were eating on the deck we saw two hedge hogs. We grabbed a stick and we poked them with the stick because we didn't want to touch it and hurt our hands. After a while we went back inside and we washed our hands and we had fruit salad while watching television.In the night we were listening to a story on my grandmas bed then my mum came and then we said goodbye and we went home.



                                                Getting to know your backyard buddy, the hedgehog | Stuff.co.nz


















No comments:

Post a Comment