Friday, March 27, 2020

Lockdown

                           The Lockdown 
                                                           
I don’t like lock down, it makes me feel like I’m stuck at home, staying home is not too much fun when you can’t go to the playground or visit your grandma. It feels like you're a prisoner in your own home.
You can’t visit family or friends and no one can visit you. 

I haven’t done anything interesting so far, I have tried playing catch the ball in the backyard yesterday with my sister and we also collected some Feij oa from our tree and that was it.               

The people in the news say we have to stay home for the next FOUR WEEKS but I think maybe by Easter it’ll be over so we can go for Egg Hunt.

The best and worst bits about being on lock down

I think the good part about lock down is trying not to spread the virus and be safe at home

The worst part is that even the supermarket visits we used to complain about is now not permitted for us kids. Having a takeaway meal in the park is no longer allowed even going to the mall is not happening for the next 4 weeks. 


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Joanna,

    Yes, I feel the same way too, like a prisoner in your own home. But it's so important that we do stay home so that, just like you said, we don't spread the virus.

    Tip - add an image to your blog posts so it catches people's eyes.

    Mrs Faalili

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done, thank you Mrs/ Faalili.

    ReplyDelete